Configuring Netscape Mail
1. Open Netscape.
2. Click on the Edit menu.
3. Select Preferences from the drop-down menu.
4. Click on the (+) sign to the right of Mail & Newsgroups.
5. Select Identity.
6. Personalize the information on this page with your e-mail information.
7. Click on the Mail Servers.
8. Under Incoming Mail Servers, click Add.
9. Server Name: use mail.example.com.
10. Server Type: set to POP3 Server.
11. User Name: use the user ID assigned to you in your Control Panel when you created this e-mail account. Then Click OK.
12. Outgoing mail (SMTP) server: set as mail.example.com or your IP address. In the "Outgoing mail server user name" field enter email address: "username%example.com". Then Click OK.
For additional help please see IMail - Configuring Netscape Messenger or Communicator
Copyright © 1995- Sidetrips Internet Services, Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express
written permission of Sidetrips Internet Services, Inc. is prohibited.
sidetrips.com, hostserver.com, registera.com, htmlshop.com,
and associated domains are trademarks of Sidetrips Internet Service, Inc.